We are currently seeking an Azure Architect that has senior-level knowledge and experience in designing, migrating, and implementing complex hosting solutions and migrations on Cloud platforms (primarily Azure). The position is customer-facing and will work closely with market leadership on both technical sales pursuits as well as technical delivery oversight. This position will work with Product Owners, Applications Owners, Network and Security teams to design and deliver the best solutions for large-scale infrastructure cloud solutions.
Salary: 180-200K Plus bonus
- Design and deploy highly available, scalable, and secure cloud infrastructure with a focus on Azure using industry best practices leveraging the WAF and CAF frameworks.
- Implement infrastructure migration methodologies to migrate workloads into Azure.
- Design and develop automation to support the CI/CD process.
- Work closely with the Development and Operations teams to build and maintain CI/CD pipelines to support automated deployment of infrastructure.
- Understanding of Azure Database technologies (both IaaS and PaaS) and options to support the migration process, including Azure database migration technologies and refactoring options.
- Analyze and resolve configuration issues in development, test, and production environments.
- Build effective monitoring, logging, and auditing of production systems to ensure compliance with mandated compliance policies (e.g., HIPAA).
- Experience implementing secure (zero trust) infrastructure on Azure.
- Microsoft Partner Funding options management for the region.
- Work with solution offering teams that will be delivering and development of content for sales support.
Cloud Infrastructure: Virtual Machines, Azure Database and storage technologies (Storage Accounts, SQL Server, CosmosDB), Virtual Networks, Azure Site Recovery, Traffic Manager, Azure Automation, ARM Templates, Azure Load balancer, API Gateway, and Azure AD.
- Cloud Management: Policy, RBAC roles, Cost Management, Monitor and Alerting, Site Recovery, Disaster Recovery
- On-premise infrastructure: Active Directory, DNS, VMWare, Hyper-V, firewalls, routing
- Consulting skills and the ability to clearly pull a desired state from a customer’s requests
- The ability to work with delivery teams and support the sales process from a technical excellence position is also required.
- Proficiency in public and hybrid cloud models.
- Identity and user management solutions provided by Azure or 3rd party.
- Azure DevOps, Visual Studio Team Server (VSTS), Jenkins, Github, Octopus Deploy
- Experience with Automation scripting including PowerShell and other configuration as code tools.
- Deployment automation languages and tools such as JSON Template, Terraform, Ansible
- Experience with Azure and 3rd party monitoring tools
- Experience with Windows and Linux-based OS configuration, automation, and management
- Azure WAF (Well Architected Framework) and CAF (Cloud Adoption Framework) knowledgebase
- Microsoft Azure certified – specifically AZ300 and AZ301
- Hands-on Experience with Terraform
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Synapse, Azure Data Factory and Azure Data Lakes
- Knowledge of Microsoft Partner Funding programs
- Experience with other cloud providers such as AWS and GCP
Relocation assistance is available!
No third parties. H1 sponsorship is not available.