Company is the operating system for today’s fast-moving business, providing a cutting-edge, low-code/no-code platform that enables users to painlessly create automated workflows across applications and databases. Our platform is highly rated by both Forrester and Gartner in the Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) industry. We are trusted by over 7,000 of the world’s top brands such as Box, Grab, Slack, and more.
Why join us?
Named an “enterprise start up to bet your career on” by Business Insider, we are driven by innovation and looking for team players who want to actively build our company. We recognize that people can only thrive with great responsibility and ownership if they are equipped to strike a balance between productivity and care. Therefore, we offer all employees a vibrant and dynamic work environment, along with a host of attractive benefits that they can enjoy at work and beyond.
Ultimately, Company believes in fostering a flexible, trust-oriented culture that empowers everyone to take full ownership of their roles. If this sounds right up your alley, please submit an application below. We look forward to getting to know you!
Embedded Account Executive Responsibilities
We are looking for an Embedded Account Executive. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Manage the entire sales process from prospecting to close
- Meet and exceed annual and quarterly sales targets
- Maintain accurate pipeline management with expert-level forecasting
- Understand the product inside out, be technically sound
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Be a company builder
- Share best practices back into the organization
Embedded Account Executive Requirements
Qualifications / Experience / Technical Skills
- 7+ years of experience in a full cycle, closing role
- Experience handling and owning relationships with enterprise companies
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding quota
Soft Skills / Personal Characteristics
- An enthusiastic team player who’s comfortable working in a fast-paced and evolving environment.
- A desire to build something new that can change the world, versus fitting neatly into a large company with an established static playbook.
- Supportive, collaborative, international team environment that supports remote employees (currently all of us!)
- Long-term prospects for a professional career in a high growth company
- Flexible Work culture
- Be part of a community-oriented organization with a history of giving back
- Best in class technology tools to empower you to do your best work
- Support for professional development and continuous learning
- Wellness programs, including fitness challenges and an occasional company day off to recover from Zoom fatigue
- Company-sponsored team-bonding activities and team celebrations
- Employee and Customer referral bonuses
All full-time regular employees in the US will also have the following benefits:
- Company Stock Options at one of Silicon Valley’s fastest-growing startups
- Health benefits: Medical, dental, vision for you and your family
- Pre-tax benefits: Flexible spending account, 401k, commuter benefits
- Company-paid life insurance and short/long-term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance program