Are you looking to connect the world through technology? Are you designing the future of Skynet? If you’re an IoT Solutions Architect then we are looking for you; a passionate IoT Solutions Architect with vertical industry experience, technology and business acumen to join our team.
Work collaboratively with our IoT Sales organization to build deep partner relationships, accelerating and enabling their end-to-end IoT solutions creation and deployment, powered by 3rd-party, and open source technologies such as Microsoft, Amazon, Google, Cisco, Intel, Hitachi, IBM and more.
Build IoT Solutions: Our success is measured by bringing IoT solutions to market with our partners, and their satisfaction with multiple IoT platforms, to realize license revenue growth and accelerate as a service consumption. We do this by developing effective relationships with partners, such as Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), Original Design Manufacturer (ODM), Systems Integrator (SI), Independent Hardware Vendor (IHV), and Independent Software Vendor (ISV) partners. We have and are continually developing expertise in key commercial IoT markets, such as Industrial Automation and Manufacturing, Healthcare, Smart Buildings, Smart Retail, Security and Surveillance, Transportation and Energy to effectively engage the partners and help them build IoT solutions. Our job is to jointly drive strategic engagement with established and new partners, via collaboration with our exiting partner ecosphere.
Trusted Technical Advisor for Partners: We are the technical sales specialists for IoT solutions centered on cloud infrastructure, and are responsible for building trusted technical advisor relationships with our partners. We do this by acquiring both an understanding of the partners’ device to cloud strategy and business imperatives and expertise across the range of cloud services and IoT strategy. We also influence and orchestrate relevant and applicable internal and 3rd-party resources to drive maximum impact on key opportunities. We do this efficiently and effectively by engaging at a deep technical level across our partner’s organization, from developer to CxO.
Opportunity Management: You will help drive the regional IoT Solutions pipeline as well as proof-of-concepts and pilots for cloud-based solutions with our partners. This is done by coordination with partners and channel executives to understand mutual business opportunities, to align on these opportunities, and to maximize results through mutual planning and execution. You will orchestrate internal alignment and pipeline reviews with OEM channel executives, and respective partners stakeholders to ensure the growth of our joint solution pipeline.
Requirements: Education, Experience, and Knowledge:
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise and solution based consulting
- Undergraduate degree in science, technology, engineering, or math (STEM) field
- Experience engaging and influencing C-suite and VP level technical and business stakeholders
- Strong planning and organization skills, with the ability to manage multiple complex projects
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration, planning and drive for results competencies
- Passionate about building creative and innovative solutions.
- Broad knowledge of Cloud and IoT architectures, from devices to cloud (Devices, Gateways, Connectivity, Cloud, Analytics and Visualization)
- Data and analytics experience – SAWL, R, Python – Machine Learning skills include R and/or Python.
- Web design / Power BI / Enterprise systems for IoT data visualization).
- Cloud Platform technical overview (infrastructure components, security, data, and analytics).
- Networking background including CCDA; CCIE; CCDE or comparable certs
- Passionate about technology and the IoT market
- Capable of effectively navigating complex business challenges in ambiguous settings with solid judgment and risk management
- Lifelong learner with a growth mindset that continually raises the bar on personal impact and performance