Are you looking to create a team, culture and enterprise scalable software? Is your passion, technology and mentoring others in the technical world?
We are currently looking for a Lead Engineer to build a team. We have the security of a global multi-billion dollar company. Start big, think immense and grow a team with the security of an international conglomerate.
- Provide technical leadership to agile teams – onshore and offshore: Mentor junior engineers and new team members, and apply technical expertise to challenging programming and design problems. Resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches
- Lead code designs and reviews.
- Defines technology roadmap in support of product development roadmap
- Lead the design, architecture and development of multiple microservices
- Control risk through unit testing, test-driven development, version control, continuous integration and deployment.
- Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of various system resources
- Guide Agile Development environments and apply the methodologies
- Meets the definition of clean code and promotes coding standards.
- Track technical debt and ensure unintentional technical debt is not created
- Inspire and promote team performance against the sprint and project goal.
- Foster, lead and create an enjoyable working environment
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to drive change at the C-level.
- Expert in microservice architecture
- Advanced knowledge of the business drivers and processes pertaining to projects undertaken
- Strong demonstrated understanding of industry best practices and process associated with software development
- Understanding of distributed computing principles
- Strong understanding of RESTful services
- Expert knowledge and experience in software design patterns and anti-patterns
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/IT/Computer Science
- 10 Years’ experience in software engineering
- 5 Years’ of Experience in C# and the .NET Framework
- 3 Years’ experience with a microservices architecture
- 3 Years’ experience in Software Design with various messaging systems/service bus, such as Kafka or RabbitMQ
- 5 Years’ public cloud experience
- 2 Years’ experience in Angular
- 2 Years’ DevOps experience in cloud technologies like AWS, CloudFront, Kubernetes, VPC, RDS
- 2 Years’ Mobile app development experience
- 5 Years’ experience with a service-oriented and microservices architecture
- 3 Years’ experience in Angular
- 3 Years’ Mobile app development experience
- 3 Years’ DevOps experience in cloud technologies like AWS, CloudFront, Kubernetes, VPC, RDS