Do you want to be part of a team that values sustainable quality over velocity and encourages team members’ direct participation? Do you want to be part of a global organization in the continued development of a data pipeline using AI for predictive analytics and benchmarking?
- Define technology roadmap in support of product development
- Lead the design, architecture and development of multiple real time streaming data pipelines encompassing multiple product lines and edge devices
- Ensure data governance policies are followed by implementing or validating data lineage, quality checks, classification, etc.
- Resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches
- Conduct design and code reviews
- Provide technical leadership to agile teams – onshore and offshore: mentor junior engineers and new team members, and apply technical expertise to challenging programming and design problems
- Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of various system resources
- Foster Agile Development environment and apply the methodologies
- Monitor risk of technical debt and ensure technical debt is not created
- Expert knowledge of data architectures, data pipelines, real time processing, streaming, networking, and security
- Proficient understanding of distributed computing principles
- Advanced knowledge of Big Data querying tools, such as Pig or Hive
- Expert understanding of Lambda Architecture, along with its advantages and drawbacks
- Proficiency with MapReduce, HDFS
- Experience with integration of data from multiple data sources and multiple data types
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineer
- 12+ years’ experience in software engineering with 2+ years using public cloud
- 6+ Experience developing ETL processing flows using MapReduce technologies like Spark and Hadoop
- 4+ years’ experience developing with ingestion and clustering frameworks such as Kafka, Zookeeper, YARN
- 1+ years’ experience with DataBricks
- 3+ years’ experience:oSQL databases, such as HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB
- Big Data ML toolkits, such as Mahout, SparkML, or H2O
- Scala or Java Language as it relates to product development.
- 3+ Years’ DevOps experience in cloud technologies like AWS, CloudFront, Kubernetes, VPC, RDS, etc
- Management of Spark or Hadoop clusters, with all included services
- 4+ years’ experience with building stream-processing systems, using solutions such as Storm or Spark-Streaming
- 4+ years’ experience with various messaging systems
- 1+ years of DevOps experience
- 1+ years’ benchmarking experience
Part time, to Full time
Inviting Individuals with recruiting experience/desire, Excellent Customer Service pedigree, and wizard-like administrative skills, from talent sourcing and screening to Client management, to database management, and social media, and email campaign marketing and management.
A successful candidate will collaborate with C-Level on a regular basis. Background and knowledge in Staffing, recruitment, HR, and Customer Service are advantageous. Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Recruiting concierge are to ensure our company attracts, hires, and retains the best talent for our clients while growing a strong ethical talent consulting firm.
Your role will be the “Right-hand Man” so to speak. You will assist/perform administrative, scheduling duties for the principal. You will educate yourself, on the business, industry, and the niche the company provides. You will check up on clients and candidates to get updates. You will be eager to harness your Social Media, and marketing expertise. You will learn and know all things, about the company. Client status, candidate pipelines, proactivity, forecasting, and attraction are your special weapons.
- Organize and Manage client portfolio.
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards
- Ability to Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media, etc
- Screen candidates’ resumes and job applications.
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes
- Manage Executive Calendar
- Monitor, Build and enhance and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to Management
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote company’s reputation as “Best in Class- Executive Placement”
- Customer Service mindset and outgoing personality
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check, etc)
- Ability to stay organized and accurately document processes and databases.
- Desire and ability to hand Social Media, and marketing tasks.
- Strong decision-making and inter-personal skills
- MUST have a SENSE of URGENCY.
- FUN, must have it, receive it, and create it!
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoy doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment.
- Wants to Learn, grow